Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time Extension?

I'm there are lot of people who go on YouTube, and find a video that has to take up more than one video upload because of YouTube's ten-minute upload policy. Well, that may change soon. According to this article I found off of boingboing.net YouTube could change their upload limit from ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Now I've never uploaded anything on YouTube, but I have edited videos before, and I must say it is not easy. Knowing that there would be a longer time limit, I would be pretty glad since let's say I make an hour-long video then I wouldn't need to edit as much nor upload as many videos. This is also pretty cool for people who put movies on the site. Now, we may only need to watch five or six videos to watch the movie we decided instead of the nine or ten videos. This is beneficial for the creator and the viewer. Overall this seems like this would be a good move on YouTub's part. Hopefully it will happen.

Article

No comments:

Post a Comment