I'm guessing a lot of people have seen the movie 300. Well if you haven't you may want to go watch it. Now, the movie itself is very good and I would highly recommend it, yet the most awesome things are the edits and remixes people do to scenes. The most notable, I think, being a techno remix of King Leonidas' famous line "This is Sparta!" Who knew that a simple line would become a huge sensation online as well as a decent techno song. What makes these remixes fun to watch are not only the actual song but also the video along with it. Some of these videos are pretty funny since most of the time it's just Leonidas' head placed on random people's bodies or objects. So I recommend watching the movie first - or at least the original scene first - because this is AWESOME!
Original scene:
One of the many remixes out there:
No comments:
Post a Comment